Membership of the Coaches Association is now available in two forms – Full and Associate.
Full Member (£30 per year)
- To hold a minimum of Level 1 Coaching Award or an ECB Level 1 NCA Teaching Award
- An up-to-date ECB DBS Check – contact your County Cricket Board to begin an application
Associate Member (£25 per year)
There are no criteria to become an associate member, it is open to everyone interested in cricket coaching.
Both full and associate members must abide by the ECB Coaches Code of Conduct. Click here for details.
To apply for membership
Please complete the ECB Coaches Association application form (PDF), which can be downloaded and returned by post. If you have any problems/questions, please call us on 0121 440 4332. If you need to update or amend your membership details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join today and access a range of benefits which you can access through your on icoachcricket account.
If are a full member of the ECB CA you will receive specialist insurance. For full details CLICK HERE
As an ECB CA member (full or associate) you will have access to the latest thinking, insight and practical ideas from coaches and players at the top level of the game. These take a number of different forms.
- Wings to Fly – videos featuring the latest coaching methods, applicable to coaches at all levels of the game
- Coaches Matter – regular bulletins containing technical information and practices for coaches to share with players
- Hitting the Seam – a magazine including practical ideas and the latest news from the coaching community.
- Coaching Insight – a publication offering technical bulletin round-ups and articles on coaching
- ECB CA Forum – an online forum where you can communicate and share with other ECB CA members online