Gloucestershire Grounds Association are here to help all clubs and within our County we have qualified Pitch Advisors that are here to help and support you.
If you have an issue with your ground and require support, our Pitch Advisors are here to help. Formal assessments of the square, outfield and machinery can all be completed by our County Pitch Advisors providing you with reports and Performance Quality Standards (PQS) Assessments. Our ambition is to have the very best squares and grounds that we possibly can and for this we are very much here to help.
Types of reports and costs*
- Full Detailed Report – inclusive of Performance Quality Standard (PQS) Assessments and/or detailed pitch assessment for square or outfields resulting in the production of a report. £250-£350
- Machinery Report – this will cover all key machinery and will be supportive to relevant grant applications. £100-£150
- Short Reports – undertaking basic advisory assessments including visual inspections resulting in the production of a short report. £100-£150
- Verbal Meeting – opportunity to speak to our County Pitch Advisor onsite for guidance and support. £30-£70
*These costs are dictated by the GMA and are the same in all Counties across the Country. Depending upon your situation, there may be the opportunity for supporting these costs in exceptional circumstances.
How to request a report
Cricket clubs can request a ground visit from GCB County Pitch Advisors by downloading and completing the GCB Visit Request Form. Once complete, forms should be submitted by email to Steve Silk.
1. Download and complete the Visit Request Form
Use the button below to download the GCB Visit Request Form.
2. Submit your Visit Request Form
Once you have completed your GCB Visit Request Form, please send it as an email attachment to Steve Silk.
3. Arranging the visit
Once you have submitted your form, a GCB County Pitch Advisor in your area will be in contact to arrange a suitable date and time to visit your club.