In conjunction with the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and the Gloucestershire Cricket Board (GCB) GACO exists:
- To provide training and education programmes in order to aid performance.
- To improve umpire and scorer recruitment processes.
- To appoint officials to all cricket matches when requested.
- To liaise with other organisations both without and within the County of Gloucestershire.
- To administer an assessment and improvement programme.
- To agree an appropriate level of fees and expenses.
- To manage GACO finances judiciously.
If you would like to become an umpire or a scorer then please get in contact with one of the officers below.
|Hon. Secretary||David Hullemail@example.com|
|Hon. Treasurer||John Lindleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Education & Development Officer||Peter Sawyeremail@example.com|
|Performance Officer||Bob Hampshirefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scorers Representative||Sue Drinkwateremail@example.com|
|Appointments Officer||Clive Jonesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GCB Representative||John Peplowemail@example.com|