The government are providing additional Small Business Grant Scheme funding to support small businesses, including cricket clubs with a one-off grant of £10,000.
The government will provide additional Small Business Grant Scheme funding for local authorities to support small businesses, including cricket clubs that already pay little or no business rates because of small business rate relief (SBRR), rural rate relief (RRR) and tapered relief. This will provide a one-off grant of £10,000 to eligible cricket clubs to help meet their ongoing running costs.
We encourage all clubs to check their eligibility using the resources below. The following Gloucestershire clubs have told us they have been successful:
- Cheltenham (Cheltenham Borough Council)
- Chipping Sodbury, Coalpit Heath and Marshfield (South Gloucestershire Council)
- Cirencester (Cotswold District Council)
- Dumbleton (Tewkesbury Borough Council)
- Frocester (Stroud District Council)
- Gloucester (Gloucester City Council)
- Golden Hill (Bristol City Council)
- Lydney (Forest of Dean District Council)
You are eligible if:
- your business/sports club is based in England
- you are a business/sports club that occupies property
- you are receiving small business/sports club rate relief or rural rate relief as of 11 March
Apply through your Local Authority
|Council||Link to Application|
|Bristol City Council||Apply Here|
|Cheltenham Borough Council||Apply Here|
|Cotswold District Council||Apply Here|
|Forest of Dean District Council||Apply Here|
|Gloucester City Council||Apply Here|
|South Gloucestershire Council||Apply Here|
|Stroud District Council||Apply Here|
|Tewkesbury Borough Council||Apply Here|
Unsure of your Local Authority?
Use the button below to find the Local Authority for your area.
The full Small Business Grant Scheme Guidance Document on the Government website, can be accessed via the button.
For more information or support, please contact:
Mobile – 07554 452228