Developing Future Professionals
The GCB’s Developing Future Professionals (DFP) coaching programme is designed to help Gloucestershire’s promising young players to achieve their full potential.
Open to players involved in county and district squads, DFP offers the chance for youngsters receive one-to-one or one-to-two coaching sessions from some of our most experienced elite coaches.
There programme also involves group sessions during the holidays
For the latest dates please see below:
The Gloucestershire Cricket Board is running a number of its Developing Future Professionals coaching courses during May half-term.
Please note that courses are limited to certain groups of players to ensure that they provide the best possible training environment for the players involved.
To book, choose from the list below and use the link at the bottom of the page.
The cost of each session is £35.00 per child.
- Wednesday 31st May at The Brightside Ground, Nevil Rd, Bristol BS7 9EJ (10.00pm – 1.00pm) Girls Only
- Wednesday 31st May at The Brightside Ground, Nevil Rd, Bristol BS7 9EJ (1.30pm – 4.30pm) County Boys U10s-U15s only
- Thursday 1st June at The Brightside Ground Ground, Nevil Rd, Bristol BS7 9EJ (9.30pm – 12.30pm) District Boys U10s-U12s only
- Thursday 1st June at The Brightside Ground Ground, Nevil Rd, Bristol BS7 9EJ (1.00pm – 4.00pm) District Boys U13s-U16s only
- Friday 2nd June at Cheltenham College Sports hall GL53 7LD (9.30am-12.30pm) All District age groups
- Friday 2nd June at Cheltenham College Sports hall GL53 7LD (1.00am-4.00pm) All County age groups
To book a place on any of the 6 courses go to: http://www.clubpay.co.uk/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=32678
Sessions are currently available at the Brightside Ground with GCB head of performance Tim Hancock .
For more info see below or contact GCB Administration Officer Theresa Ellison firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions at the Brightside Ground, Bristol…
Tim Hancock: As a player Tim made 401 appearances for Gloucestershire scoring more than 12600 runs and taking 94 wickets. He was part of the county’s most successful side ever, winning seven one-day trophies between 1999 and 2004.
As a coach he ran Stroud and South Gloucestershire College’s cricket academy and worked at Colston’s School. He heads up Gloucestershire’s Emerging Players Programme (EPP), works with the club’s Academy and oversees all county and district age group cricket in the county. Tim is currently working towards his Level 4 and is player/coach at Bishopston CC. To check Tim’s availability or book a session go to http://www.clubpay.co.uk/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=32034