The summer squads for the boys county and district U14, U15 and county U17s have been selected.
Congratulations to everyone who has been successful.
If your name is not on the list then unfortunately you have not been picked in the County or District squads this year.
Please note that we work with clubs throughout the season to ensure that we pick up players who are playing well. With squads of only 14 to 16 in size we constantly liaise with clubs to find out who is in form.
If you would like any feedback then please contact the coach who ran the Winter Training Programme you attended.
We wish you all the very best for the season ahead.
- County and District Under 14 Boys
- County and District Under 15 Boys
- County Under 17 Boys
If you have been selected in one of the squads and would like to try on and purchase kit for the forthcoming season then please make a note of the following kit evenings with our retailer Cricketers Warehouse (formerly Globe Sports).
- Wednesday 27th April – Bristol County Ground -7.00pm to 9.00pm
- Thursday 28th April – Hatherley & Reddings CC – 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Wednesday 4th May – Bristol County Ground – 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Thursday 5th May – Hatherley & Reddings CC – 6.00pm to 8.00pm players
Cricketers Warehouse will also bring cricket equipment should you wish to purchase it. It may be worth contacting them direct on firstname.lastname@example.org should you want specific items.
Alternatively if you would like to buy online then please visit the following website www.gcbclothing.co.uk