The Gloucestershire Cricket Board (GCB) has an exciting opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic coach to lead its Gloucester & Forest of Dean U13 Team.
The applicant will be required to hold a UKCC Level 2 coaching qualification and must be a good organiser, communicator and can inspire young cricketers to be the best they can be. This will be a paid role that will require the coach to lead their district teams winter sessions between January and April and also 6 district games during the summer.
The GCB runs four district teams in each of its age groups from Under 11 to Under 13. District cricket acts as a feeder into the County Age Group teams and is a key part of the GCB Performance Pathway.
- UKCC Level I2 coach or equivalent
- Up to date DBS, First Aid certificate and Safeguarding
- Excellent organiser and communicator
- Experience of coaching young cricketers
- Able to be adaptable and use their initiative
- Have a good knowledge of the local cricket scene
- Played the game to a decent club standard
- Experience of running and coaching teams
If you would like to join the Gloucestershire Cricket Board’s team of performance coaches then email Tim Hancock (Head of Talent Pathway) Tim.Hancock@glosccc.co.uk with a brief overview of your cricketing and coaching experience.