Frenchay Falcons are looking for an enthusiastic and committed volunteer to help support and manage the team.
The Falcons – who are the county’s only disability cricket club – require a coordinator that is willing to give up to eight hours a month.
Their duties will include:
- Promoting the club, training sessions and match programme both internally and externally.
- Collecting, managing and registering all members of the Falcon’s section.
- Liaising with the section’s coaches regarding squads, sessions and matches, and where appropriate, liaise with Gloucestershire County Disability Squad.
- Linking with major partners to the club and section, including Gloucestershire Cricket Board.
- Representing the Falcon’s Section on the Club Management Committee.
While experience of cricket is helpful for this role, it is not essential as the role is administration rather than coaching, playing or officiating.
As a ClubMark accredited club, it is essential that a Cricket DBS Certificate must be held before confirmation of the appointment, this can be arranged through the club.
For a full job description please click the link Frenchay Falcons Coordinator
If you would like further information or wish to apply for this opportunity please contact:
Jim Donaldson email@example.com or Tel 07771 502274