Do you know an outstanding coach in Gloucestershire who has gone the extra mile to inspire, nurture and develop their players?
If so then you can celebrate their achievements by nominating them for an ECB Coach Award.
The 2019 ECB Coaching Awards are now open for nominations and feature four different categories; Young Coach of the Year, Coach of the Year, Outstanding Contribution and Coaching Club of the Year.
For more on each category please see below or click the link below:
Young Coach of the Year
This is a young person aged 16 to 25 who is already making a difference, passing on their enthusiasm for the game and inspiring the next generation of players.
Your nominee should be someone who has:
- Demonstrated a commitment to developing the game at grass roots and community level
- Has had a clear impact with a local school or club
- Has shown creativity and determination in their development as a coach
To nominate someone for Young Coach of the Year CLICK HERE
Coach of the Year
There are thousands of qualified coaches in clubs and schools up and down the country. Who goes the extra mile? Who makes a difference to you or your players, club or school? Who’s your coaching hero?
Your Coach of the Year nominee should be someone who:
- Inspires and supports individual player development
- Creates and delivers enjoyable and effective coaching sessions
- Uses innovation and inspirational coaching methods which have significantly improved player and team performances
To nominate someone for Coach of the Year CLICK HERE
This person has been at the heart of things seemingly forever. They have probably played every role there is to play and without them cricket coaching in your club, in your league, your county or at your school just wouldn’t be the same or just would happen at all.
Your Outstanding Contribution should be someone who:
- Provides administrative support and/or supports the development of coaching
- Supports the development and growth of coaches and/or coaches associations
- Has increased the number of coaches and/or player participation
To nominate someone for Outstanding Contribution CLICK HERE
Coaching Club of the Year
This is a brand new category for a club that demonstrates a real commitment to player development, encouraging a wide range of people to become coaches and helping existing coaches to improve within a safe, enjoyable and supportive environment.
Your Coaching Club of the Year nomination should go to a club that:
- Welcomes and encourages people into coaching regardless of background.
- Actively promotes the development of coaches within a safe and supportive environment.
- Provides players with the quality and quantity of coaching that they require.
To nominate a club for Coaching Club of the Year CLICK HERE
Nominations can be made by anyone using an online form via the link highlighted in the award categories below. The closing date for nominations is May 31. After the closing date, the local County Cricket Board will judge the entries selecting an overall winner for each category. All county winners will be invited to an ECB Coach Awards event later in the year. A national winner and two finalists for each category will be selected by an ECB panel.